3PL Regional Manager [North] Job At Jumia Nigeria
Job Title: 3PL Regional Manager [North] Job Objective
- The 3PL Regional Manager will oversee daily warehouse and logistics operation within the assigned regions.
- You will be the handling 3PL & Distributors to deliver all cost & functional goals.
- Overseeing daily operations of up to 10 operational sites.
- Provide overall operational management direction and guidance to regional offices on daily operations
- Manage the performance of our clients 3PL sites through the establishment of processes and procedures with clear expectations using defined metrics.
- Evaluate regional customer satisfaction and drive continuous improvement of partnership
- Coordinate regional performance issues resolution
- Develop Carrier / 3PL relationships and compliance on agreed KPI’S delivery dates
- Monitor shipments milestones that are reported and ensure that PODs are available for all deliveries within 24 working hours of a delivery having been made.
- Supervise hub managers in partnership with sub departments.
- Provide Insight and business strategy operational growth within your region
- Ensure continuous operational improvement adapting the Lean methodology.
- Coordinate with systems/ IT teams to make use of technology to improve processes
- Project Management
- Lean Management
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Excel
- 3PL Ecosystem Management
- Data Analysis
- Contracts and Negotiation
- Health and Safety
Qualification & Experience
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Operations, Supply Chain or Logistics
- Strong knowledge and background (minimum 5+ years) in freight forwarding, logistics, warehouse management, material handling and logistics technology and tools.
- Successful history of operational management, problem resolution and/or solution design
- Project management and project planning skills an advantage
- Excellent communication, networking, interpersonal and influencing skills needed to communicate and command respect at all levels, manage in a matrix environment, and create networks across diverse technical, cultural, and language groups.
- Travel. This position requires infrequent travel to meet with internal, external client customers, 3PL operations located in the region.
Application Closing Date Not Specified.