ACF-International Hiring Regional Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator
Job Title: Regional Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator
Job Description You’ll Contribute to ending World Hunger by:
- Implementing an effective system to monitor progress, outcomes, impacts and successes of project activities and performance at all levels.
- Monitor all grant activities and ensure that the project complies with donor performance reporting requirements.
Key Activities in your Role will include:
- To provide technical oversight of AAH’s monitoring and evaluation activities of humanitarian programming in Northeastern Nigeria.
- To build the capacity of staff and partners on M&E through trainings, mentorship and coaching to ensure quality control of monitoring and evaluation activities, both at management and operational levels.
- To ensure capitalization, learning and reporting of all projects activities across the region.
- To support proper and adequate resource management: HR, Finance and assets.
- To represent the department and the organization at state and LGA level and promote Action Against Hunger’s technical viewpoints, guidelines and methods of work.
Requirements Does this Description fit you?
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Social Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics, Business Administration or Computer Science, with relevant experience in data analysis in emergency or development sector.
- You have a Minimum of 4 years of previous experience working with NGOs covering multi-sectorial programming.
- You have Proven management and coordination skills (HR, projects, and stress management).
- You are able to adjust your own style to represent Action Against Hunger appropriately with a range of national counterparts, as well as colleagues from other cultures & professions.
- You can provide technical advice in clear, unambiguous language, patiently explaining to field teams the reasons behind your conclusions in order to develop their technical skills.
- You are diplomatic & can assist colleagues to handle difficult situations.
- You have Proven experience in a technical advisory role in monitoring and results management.
- You have Knowledge and experience in qualitative and quantitative data management techniques including proficient and skilful use of SPSS, STATA, EXCEL, Epi-info software’s.
- You have advanced knowledge of international humanitarian guidelines and standards including those of donors.
- You have experience with Mobile Data Collection Systems (ODK, Kobo) and providing technical guidance to field teams.
- You are Familiar with emergency donors (OFDA, ECHO, UN, DFID, FFP…) reporting and regulations.
- You have experience with market-based emergency response (ex. Cash Transfers, EMMA…)
- You have experience with Geographic Information Systems (QGIS, ArcGIS packages) and utilizing data for decision-making.
- You have Work experience in Nigeria.
Benefits Action Against Hunger values its employees and offers a comprehensive remuneration and benefits package. These include but are not limited to:
- Health Insurance
- R&R Breaks
- Paid annual leave (vacation)
- Training opportunities
- Child allowance.
Application Closing Date 20th September, 2017.