ACF-International Hiring Senior Economic And Social Recovery Project Manager
Job Title: Senior Economic and Social Recovery Project Manager
- Coordinating and implementing of Economic & Social Inclusive Recovery Project For the Lake Chad-(RESILAC) activities in the country of intervention, in conjunction with the regional office, the host mission and project partners.
Requirements Key Activities in your Role will include:
- Ensure the functioning and coordination of the national RESILAC program unit in Nigeria.
- Support the implementation and ensure reporting of the project.
- Ensuring Quality and Accountability of the RESILAC Program.
- Ensure Nigeria national Project Unit contribution to the regional Project strategy.
- Provide technical and administrative leadership of the project team.
Does this Description Fit You?
- You have an advanced University Degree (Master’s) preferably in Project Management Development (a priority), Advocacy or Humanitarian Studies, International Relations or Political Science.
- You have a professional experience of minimum 5 years in coordinating and managing development activities (a priority) or humanitarian activities in a complex environment.
- You have professional experience in supervision of multicultural technical teams and management of and in a consortium will be given positive consideration. You have advanced knowledge of donors’ guidelines and procedures (EU/AFD).
- You are calm under pressure, diplomatic & able to easily adapt to changing circumstances.
- You are able to adjust your own style to represent Action Against Hunger appropriately with a range of national counterparts and have ability to effectively interact with government counterparts, local organizations, civil society, and private sector.
- You can collaborate with the AAH advocacy department and develop & implement a community acceptance advocacy strategy keeping in line with project strategy.
- You are goal-oriented while also being genuinely committed to helping others succeed.
- You are a Fluent English and French speaker.
Benefits Action Against Hunger values its employees and offers a comprehensive remuneration and benefits package. These include but are not limited to:
- Health Insurance
- R&R Breaks
- Paid annual leave (vacation)
- Training opportunities
- Child allowance
Application Closing Date Not Specified.