Activation Manager (FMCG) Job At Lorache Group
Job Title: Activation Manager (FMCG)
- Lead Brand development and execution of annual marketing activation plans that drives achievement of business objectives
- Lead tracking of business on a monthly basis to assess progress vs. plan and recommend adjustments as appropriate
- Develop and apply in-depth understanding of consumer insights to advance the business
- Have the ownership & input into customizing global campaigns and initiatives to relevant markets with the objective of driving consumer excitement and motivating purchase
- Lead cross-functional teams in order to execute brand initiatives leading multiple projects and teams to achieve results
- Manage budget and monitor spend against planned objectives
- Manage and develop one Marketing Assistant and play key role in their growth & development
Essential Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Marketing Campaigns Activation Management experience
- 3 – 5 years classical blue chip FMCG Brand Management experience in marketing.
- MUST be a resident of Lagos.
- Experience in effective advertising and creative communication development, evaluation and execution
- Knowledgeable in how to manage partner agencies to bring the best quality work out of them
- Excellent multi-tasking, solid execution, project management and prioritization skills
- Strong written & oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated, self-starter who is willing to take initiative, ownership & accountability
- Strong analytical skills and fact based orientation in decision making
- Creative problem solving ability to business problems in complex matrix organization structure
- Ability to influence cross functional teams, cultivate relationships; build consensus & influence business partners
- Sound business judgment; ability to anticipate issues and resolve them
Application Closing Date 19th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org