Administrative Assistant Job At Enroyale Global Services Limited
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the office; develops policies, procedures, and systems which ensure productive and efficient office operation
- Oversees and facilitates resources management and administration procedures and documentation for the office.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirement; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Establish a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Business Administration/Office Administration and any other related course
- At least 3-4 years experience in Administrative roles
- Must be resident in Abuja
Skills, Abilities and Knowledge:
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word specifically)
- Strong organisational skills with a problem solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Smart, Teachable and Proactive
Application Closing Date Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org