Administrative/Finance Officer At The International Institute For Local Development
Job Title: Administrative/Finance Officer
- The Administrative/Finance Officer will form part of a pioneer team of five in Nigeria (based in Abuja).
- S/he will provide a range of administrative and finance support to the team as detailed below.
Core Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Sole responsibility for administrative support to the team including management of travel and logistics, training workshops, and facility and fleet management
- Sole responsibility for the management of the finance system of the team including payments, tax returns, filing, expenses, etc.
- Manage organization’s client and contractor databases
- Make contributions to country and regional operations plans in compliance with global strategic priorities as well as with annual programming/planning instructions
- Provide input to programme planning processes
- Coordinate the production of newsletters and other marketing communication
- Provide other administrative and logistical support to project teams
- Undertake regular updates of the organization’s websites
- Manage associate consultants, field staff and partners
- Undertake other tasks as determined by the Director
Specific Requirements and Skills
- A University Degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and graphics design
- Understanding of the history, theory and practice of development
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Ability to speak and write French is an advantage
Application Closing Date 21st July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a Cover Letter to: email@example.com