AFENET Hiring Yoruba Language Translator – Abuja And Lagos
Job Title: Yoruba Language Translator Job Roles
- Translate English text to Yoruba and vice versa
- Use specified translation software
- Run checks on the translations to mitigate errors
- Stick to approved terminology which will be provided
- Carry out bug fixes on translations reported with errors
- Report any errors in approved terminology by the issue tracker process
- Native speaker of Yoruba
- Proficient knowledge of English both oral and written
- Degree/certificate in translation or linguistics (or related field) or equivalent experience
- Very good grammar and spelling skills in target language
- Familiarity with computers and linguistic software packages
- Ability to learn quickly
- Excellent attention to detail
- Accountability, ability to meet deadlines and to work in a team
- Language Translator-Consultancy
Application Closing Date 7th July, 2017.
How to Apply
- Candidates should indicate the appropriate position in their application letter. AFENET is an equal opportunity employer.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.