Art Director Vacancy At Okhma Global Limited
Job Title: Art Director
- Lead the Design Unit, and oversee the creation of visual material for advertisements, print publications, product packaging, and film productions.
- Engage customers/clients through well-developed and targeted art/design concepts for exceptional marketing/brand management campaigns.
- Manage other staff members in the Art & Design team, including designers, artists, calligraphers, and photographers.
- Oversee the conceptualization, design, and execution of brand management/marketing projects.
- Generate classy ideas to present to the clients based on the brief from the copywriter.
- Produce designs that facilitate an effective advertising campaign.
- Commission and manage specialists, such as artists and photographers to work on projects.
- Effectively present drafts and final designs to secure client’s interest and business.
- Actively research new art trends and design concepts and incorporate into proposals.
- Continuously creates innovative designs to keep the company competitive.
- Produce relevant documents and presentations packs for each client to guide the creation of new marketing plans and strategies.
- As a member of the Brand Focus team, participate in developing focused branding, positioning, and marketing tools for each product, service and or market.
- Works within the client’s budget to produce effective promotional materials and advertisements.
- Motivates staff to surpass organisational key performance goals.
- Evaluate Team performance and drive implementation of continuous improvement ideas.
- Oversee specific elements, such as design concepts, original or stock artwork, layouts and the stylistic components of materials
- Collaborate with other teams like copywriting and production to produce a top quality concepts and final design that excite the customer/clients.
- Minimum of a good bachelor’s degree or Higher Diploma in an art or design major such as fine art, visual communications or digital media.
- Minimum of 5 years experience, 4 of which should be in a senior role.
- Core experience should be in graphic designs, fine arts, editing, or photography, preferably in a Design, Marketing or Advertising Industry in Africa and Internationally.
Application Closing Date 7th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV’s to: email@example.com