Associate Director Of Programs & Administration – Northern Region At Junior Achievement Nigeria
Junior Achievement Nigeria – We are part of the world’s largest network of organisations dedicated to empowering students on financial literacy, work readiness and entrepreneurship through experiential, hands-on programs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Director of Programs & Administration – Northern Region Reports To: Director, Programs Supervises: Programs and Admin Officers
- Responsible for the development of strategies related to core and new programs, as well as management of volunteers
- Develop and implement expansion plan to reach all the northern states
- Implement the Citi Pilot goals by reaching students in the North East with the ITS TYME Business Incubation Program
- Develop relationships with key government stakeholders based in Abuja and other major Northern cities to form strategic partnership and raise brand awareness
- Develop and implement volunteer recruitment and retention strategy
- Develop and implement donor recruitment and retention strategy – particularly for, but not limited to, funding JAN programs in the North
- Responsible for preparing a detailed budget for each program and tracking adherence to budget for all programs
- Responsible for preparing monthly progress reports on programs & budget for the North to forward to Finance Manager and Director of Programs
- Responsible for developing and implementing an analytic and reporting framework for program performance monitoring along with M&E Manager
- Monitor, control and report progress in execution of implementation of initiatives to the Director of Programs and donors
- Champion the JAN brand and ensure program communications, events, and partnerships align with the overall brand strategy
- Develop thought-leadership papers for presentation at conferences on youth empowerment, entrepreneurship, and financial literacy
- Provide clarity to direct reports and team members; ensure quality in carrying out / directing work efforts
- Develop core administrative procedures and processes for general admin processes, fund requests and funds management, pre and post implementation of programmes to ensure compliance with all JAN policies and donor-stipulated requirements. Ensure zero fraud in all Northern operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university.
- Professional certification in Project Management (such as PMP or Prince 2) or a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, International Relations, or Public Administration, will be an added advantage
- Experience working in or volunteering for a non-profit organization
- Minimum of 2 years of management experience within a company or an NGO, with operations and/or P&L experience
- Experience in full lifecycle of project management – initiation, planning, execution, and closure
Application Closing Date 16th November, 2017.
How to Apply