Associate – Front Desk Job Vacancy At APIN Public Health Initiatives (APIN)
APIN Public Health Initiatives (APIN) is a non-governmental donor-funded organization dedicated to the prevention, treatment, care and support of diseases of public health importance in Nigeria, including HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria, among others.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Associate – Front Desk Job Summary
- To provide administrative support and manage day-to-day running of the office reception area
- Receive, direct and manage enquiries from all visitors, implementing partners, and vendors coming to APIN office by routing them to the most appropriate authority.
- Place and screen both internal and external telephone calls and answer enquiries with discretion.
- Track all outgoing official mails to ensure delivery; and dispatch all incoming mails duly documented in the internal movement register.
- Maintain and manage individual files for all stakeholders and as well as retrieving all treated letters.
- Overall manning of the Front Office by working closely with the cleaners and security officers for proper cleanliness and orderliness of the organization’s first point of contact.
- Interfacing with Newspaper vendor for daily supplies of newspapers and magazines for the office; and preparing weekly payment for same.
- Maintain and update phone contacts of all APIN staff and share updated copy every quarter to capture new joiners and exclude those that have exited from the organization.
- Produce electronic copies of documents by scanning, as requested by staff members.
- Assist in the preparation for, and reporting on, training programmes, especially in the design and printing of certificates and tags for training participants.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years cognate experience with a first degree or HND in any discipline in the Social Sciences or Humanities. Preferably a Male not more than 26 years old.
- Ability to exhibit office management skills through secretarial duties e.g. planning of program meetings, trainings, seminars & lectures for the organization as well general office maintenance and office management tools such as Microsoft office tools, scanner, printers etc.
Application Closing Date 15th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Note: Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.