Azikel Group Jobs In Nigeria : Business Development Executive
Azikel Group, is a conglomerate with subsidiary companies in business of Dredging, Petroleum, Aviation and Power generation.
- In charge of the day to day running of the Azikel Group Office in Abuja.
- Represent the Group and its subsidiaries at meetings – Make presentations arid write ups for the Group.
- Identify potential clients, and decision makers.
- Research and build relationship with new clients.
- Set up meetings between clients, decision makers and Company’s Executives.
- Plan approach and pitches – work with team to develop proposals that meet to the clients needs, concerns arid objectives.
- Handles objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Candidate should have worked and managed international clients.
- Candidate will be actively involved in Business Management.
- Candidate should have a clear understanding about Business Development.
- Minimum of a First Degree qualification. A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years working Experience.
- Age: 37 to 45 years.
- Gender: Male
- Communication skills, Usage of Microsoft Office.
Application Closing Date 8th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one page personal profile and CV as a single word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be the Job Title. Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.