Business Automation Analyst At Synergy HR Solutions Limited – Abuja And Lagos
Job Title: Experienced Business Automation Analyst Job Description
- The Ideal candidate must have good banking and Business Automation Experience
- Good knowledge of strategic use of technology to improve the operational efficiency, increase security, processes and revenue of the bank
- Aligning systems with corporate strategy
- Network development and
- Demonstrates proven success in roles or technical training that indicates thorough levels of knowledge to use issued technology and effective written and verbal business communication know-how to complete compliance-related consulting engagements, which includes the following areas:
- Banking-related products and services, operations, processes. commercial, retail, private banking and transactional flows;
- Common and emerging issues impacting Financial Services clients;
- Corporate compliance program development, analyses;
- Program construction, monitoring and auditing, emphasizing the management of internal risk assessments and/or investigations;
- Management of multiple work streams or project teams to execute against an existing project or work plan;
- Promotion, management and delivery of the continuous improvement of activities and service e-delivery;
- Attention to details in executing and reviewing work products to establish the highest quality deliverables in the allotted timeframe;
- Integration and synthesis of information from multiple sources, including business domain knowledge, in order to analyze complex data and results, anticipate issues and solve problems; and,
- Promotion and driving toward standardization of service and/or solutions delivery and activities to provide efficient client service.
- Proven success in prior roles within the professional services industry is preferred.
- Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success with utilizing Microsoft Office Suite
- e.g. Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access, and/or SharePoint
- Lotus Notes, and other firm-issued technologies to think analytically when addressing and resolving issues and create deliverables.
- Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success engaging in teamwork dynamics as a team leader, including understanding personal and team roles, identifying and addressing client needs, contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with clients and team members.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification. Master Degree Holder is an Advantage.
Salary Very attractive. Application Closing Date 20th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview