ByteWorks Technology Solutions Hiring Front Desk/ Administrative Officer
Job Title: Front Desk/ Administrative Officer Job Description
- Full responsibility for developing comprehensive operating manuals, standard operating procedures, training procedures
- Driving the highest standards while the company expands
- Achieving the agreed business plan and budgets
- Ensure office stationaries are available and in stock
- To ensure the quality of the food and its delivery are to the highest standards
- General cost controls, meeting and beating targets and budgets
- Carry out the administrative function for the Board which includes minute taking, preparation of agenda, timely circulation of papers
- General maintenance and supervision of the following
- Ensure that diesel is available for the office generator
- Ensure the car is in good condition (Fuel, Battery, Tyres, Service maintenance)
- Ensure the office internet is available
- Ensure there is PHCN Credit
- Ensure the Inverter is in Stable condition
- Ensure there is constant dispense water in the office
- Ensure office cleanliness (Floor, Window blinds etc)
- Ensure the Health and Safety Kit is available and in good condition (First aid Kit)
- Ensure Generator is in a good condition
- Ensure air conditions are in a stable and working condition
- Monitor office inventory items
- Office procurements
- Prepare travel expenses and tickets for directors and staff of Byteworks
- Offer referral for services and handle requests for information
- Assist other departments as required
- Product Support
- Assist in Daily status reports of product
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
- Route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
- Make coffee and order lunch for staff.
- Ensure reception area and entire office is tidy.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Hand out employee applications.
- Arrange appointments.
- Send email and fax
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties
- Prepare travel vouchers.
- Update appointment calendars.
- Schedule follow-up appointments
- Supervise the cleaner
- Carry out other administrative duties
- This position is only available to females
- Candidate must have at least one year experience in office administration
Application Closing Date 23rd June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org