ByteWorks Technology Solutions Jobs In Nigeria : Software Developer (Java)
ByteWorks Technology Solutions is a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate Head quarter at Abuja, Nigeria. We established to do business in Nigeria with RC Number 1133029. Our people have competencies spanning across numerous facets of enterprise engineering and solutions design; build, deployment and Integration. ByteWorks market differentiation comes from a special focus on building industry solutions with High Quality using mature production processes and uniform business practice across all our operations.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer (Java) Responsibilities
- Analyzes user requirements.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Tests new programs for fault finding.
- Writes and tests code and then refines and rewrites as necessary.
- Creates technical specifications and test plans.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Improves existing software programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification.
- Maintains systems by monitoring and correcting software defects.
- Continually updates technical knowledge and skills by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Works closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, designers, developers, systems analysts, and sales and marketing professionals;
- Investigates new technologies.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Proficient in Java
- Understands software development lifecycle and the tools and processes needed to develop and maintain software
- First class or Second class upper degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- Years of Experience: 1 – 3 years
- OCPJP and ITIL v3 certifications will be added advantage
Application Closing Date 15th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com