Carter Consulting Hiring Chief Finance & Admin Officer
Job Title: Chief Finance & Admin Officer
Duties and Responsibilities Finance:
- Manage all finance and accounting operations, Including budgets forecasts, Investments, audit, payroll, bank relationships, accounts receivable & payable and strategic planning.
- Oversee the coordination and activities of external auditors ensuring audit issues are resolved and the preparation of the annual financial statements in accordance with federal, state and other required supplementary schedules and information.
- Act as investment manager responsible for authorizing the purchase, sale, exchange and transfer of securities, working with the Investment Committee of the Board, Monitor, update and reconcile investment accounts.
- Manage budgeting process, working with the senior staff, preparing and distributing appropriate documents for management review and discussion.
- Compiling interim and final documents for Committee end Board review.
- Assure compliance with finance policies, procedures, standards, and applicable regulatory requirements.
- General Administration:
- Implements and maintains best practices in organizational operations designed to support the health and growth objectives of the organization
- Oversee and coordinates activities in the support services unit.
- Oversee Human Resources Unit to include regulatory compliance, benefits, payroll, training and staffing administration.
- Direct the organization’s staff and consistently administer human resources policies and procedures.
- Minimum qualification is a First degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related field.
- Master’s in Business Administration is highly desirable.
- Candidate must be a Chartered Accountant.
- 10 -15 years of progressively responsible financial, supervisory and management experience.
- At least 5 years at Senior Management level
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
Remuneration Competitive. Application Closing Date 27th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letters and detailed Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject of the mail should indicate position applied for.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.