Chemistry Teacher Job At A Reputable School
A reputable School located in Abuja, requires the services of dynamic candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chemistry Teacher
Requirements Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Degree in Education, or any related field.
- IGCSE/WAEC experience
- A track record of successful delivery of Subject (applicable to position) in a Secondary school
- 10 years’ cognate experience
- Strong commitment to team working,
- Experience of young people and related issues,
- Awareness of. and a commitment to, the promotion of equal opportunities and the recognition of diversity.
- The ability to plan and deliver imaginative and motivational sessions with a clear focus on the needs of the individual learner.
- An understanding of different learning styles and how to differentiate through various leaching methods.
- Ability to motivate self and learners
- Work effectively with wide range of staff and students and have an ability to build successful working relationships with appropriate curriculum teams
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills, both with young people and a wide range of professionals, both within the establishment and in the community.
- Excellent organizational and administrative Skills.
Personal Skills Must possess the following:
- Establish and maintain good relationships with colleagues, learners and parents
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Deal effectively and non-confrontationally with learners and staff
- Positively influence others
- Listen actively
- Motivate and engage with colleagues
Remuneration We offer excellent Terms and Conditions with attractive remuneration.
Application Closing Date 3rd August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and copies of qualification to: email@example.com
Note: Interviews will be scheduled and only qualified candidates will be contacted.