Chemonics International Jobs In Nigeria : Graduate Grants Officer
Chemonics International – The USAID-funded Strengthening Advocacy and Civic Engagement (SACE) project seeks an experienced, driven, and self-managing individual for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Grants Officer Job Description
- The Grants Officer will work closely with the Grants Manager to ensure both adequate documentation of grants and subcontract operations and that all aspects of grant and subcontract practices and procedures follow sound financial management principles.
Requirements The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- One year demonstrated experience in grant management and budgeting, especially ensuring compliant award processes and grant implementation.
- Strong grasp of USAID granting policies and procedures.
- Strong organizational and work prioritization skills, attention to detail.
- Professional certification such as ACA, CIM, NIBM, etc., preferred
- Good data management skills.
Application Closing Date 18th August, 2017.
How to Apply
- Applications should comprise a cover letter and a CV. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The project strongly encourages applications from women, people with disability and young people.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted; no follow up e-mails, please.