Chief Security Officer (CSO) Job At Reputable Oil & Gas Institution
An oil & gas institution with headquarters in Abuja, seeks to engage a suitably qualified candidate, who is highly resourceful and self-motivated, for immediate employment into the position below: Job Title: Chief Security Officer (CSO) Ref: CSO/2017/001 Job Field: Security/Intelligence Type of Appointment: Contract – for initial period of 2 years and renewable for another 2-year term
- The successful candidate will be required to manage all security investigations and the cycle of intelligence activities and operations, including analysis and production of early warning reports on specific security threats that may impact on the assets and operations of the Agency nation-wide.
- Possession of a University Degree with a minimum of a Second Class Lower Division from a recognized University.
- Attainment of the rank of Lieutenant-Colonel or its equivalent in the Nigerian Military, Police Force or other Government Security Agencies.
- Holding of superior command position in policing and/or intelligence-gathering corps of the agency served in will be an added advantage.
- Must have been in the senior security position for not less than fifteen (15) years.
- Experience in the required function in a reputable organisation, preferably in the oil & gas industry.
- Possession of post-graduate degree and relevant professional security certifications from ASIS & ISMI (e.g. CPP, PCI, CSMP. PSP) will be an added advantage.
- Must be retired, not be less than 45 years old and not more than 50 years old
Application Closing Date 10th October, 2017
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a PDF copy of their application documents (including the application letter, Curriculum Vitae, academic, professional and service certificates, etc.) to: firstname.lastname@example.org Note
- Applicants are to provide valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of their referees.
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via their e-mail addresses and/or telephone numbers.