Cooperate Driver Job At Next Gear Resources Limited
Next Gear Resources Limited, a registered Real Estate firm in Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cooperate Driver
- Transport materials, and staff securely to areas where they are needed
- Transport staffs and clients to site during site visitation.
- Drive sales along side marketing staffs.
- Answer clients’ inquiries as brilliantly as could be allowed
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and from places as instructed by supervisor or the manager
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer or technician
- Report any instance of mishap or accident to the dispatcher or supervisor
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Perform some other undertakings like dropping and picking of clients and running errands
- Pay tolls and other fundamental vehicle demands
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code.
- Applicants must have deep understand of Abuja, its environment and a personal client base
- Applicants must be resident in Abuja.
- Applicants must have valid drivers licence and also have a minimum of 2 years experience in driving and sales
- Candidates must have a deep understanding of marketing and sales.
- Candidates must have a minimum of a OND/NCE qualification.
Application Closing Date 1st December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com