Elevation Craft Nigeria Limited Hiring Assistant General Manager
Elevation Craft Nigeria Limited – Our client, a world class organization that is into luxury interior furnishings and fittings, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant General Manager Job Description
- As Assistant General Manager, you will drive the business’ profit by managing and motivating staff; establishing and accomplishing business objectives.
Responsibilities Business Development:
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about the company’s products and services
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Increase management’s effectiveness by ensuring proper training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining of employees; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Participate in formulating and administering company policies
- Direct and coordinate all departments to develop and implement long-term goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives.
- Review and approve preparation of accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation, production efficiency, financial reporting, budgetary planning and submittal for capital expenditures.
- Business Acumen.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Project Management.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Exceptional Leadership Skills
- At least 10 years’ of experience in related role.
- Should have strong Marketing and Sales skills and experience.
Application Closing Date 16th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Letters of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org Note
- We will review submissions and schedule interviews for all applicants that meet our requirements.
- We appreciate your time and response, and we hope to be in touch shortly.