Enroyale Global Services Limited Jobs In Nigeria : Sales Manager
Enroyale Global Services Limited – Our client, a leading consulting firm, is seeking to hire the services of a proficient candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
- This position is responsible for managing the business. Coordinates the shipping of goods, sets up displays, and assists customers and staff during business hours.
- Meet financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Organize and distribute staff schedules
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages,
- Organize and maintain inventory, Supervise and co-ordinate activities of the team
- Maintain client database for follow up purposes
- Oversee processes through which the sales team works with internal and external project owners to develop strategic sales pitches for products and services.
- Manage high level projects and oversee dayâ€Â�toâ€Â�day activities including lead tracking and
- trade show evaluation and management.
- Meeting your own and your team’s sales goals and targets set by the company.
- Consolidating and prepare sales reports and meeting
- Perform Routine correspondence with clients in a prompt and professional manner.
- Ability to Supervise 4-5 people, Staff in various areas of responsibility
- Handle customer questions, complaints, and issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of sales and/or marketing experience
- Ability to multitask and prioritize a variety of tasks
- Exceptional communication skills both orally and written with clients and internal colleagues
- A professional and kept appearance
- Knowledge of the interior design community would be an added advantage
- Applicant must be resident in Abuja
- All between the ages 40-45 years old.
Salary 70,000 with commission.
Application Closing Date Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org