Entry-level Business Officer At Adron Homes And Properties Limited
ADRON is a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose purpose to help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Officer
- Shall be responsible for the marketing and sales of the company’s products and services
- Develop, design and implement business plan strategy
- Responsible for the formulation of market penetration plan and execution of the marketing program of the company
- To conceptualize, conduct and produce business visibility studies and implementation strategy
- Build strong relationship with existing clients and provide on time service to urgent issues.
- Drive peak performance and sales across the organization
- Develop and maintain Sales Territory Plan and ensure achievement of Company sales targets and profitability
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamic
- Candidate must have a minimum of OND/HND/B.Sc. in a related discipline with 0-3 years experience.
- Candidate must be outspoken and able to communicate effectively.
- Candidate should live within Abuja and its environs.
- Being well organized and able to prioritize work
- Careful, accountable, responsible and punctual
- A team player –helpful, reliable and diplomatic
- Honest and approachable
- Good personal grooming & personal presentation
Application Closing Date 26th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume/CV’s to: email@example.com Or Submit CV’s in person the address below: 27, Oka Akoko Street, Off Lagos Street, Garki2,