Entry-level Front Desk Receptionist (Hausa) At Black Group Consulting
Job Title: Front Desk Receptionist (Hausa)
- Welcomes visitors in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- A minimum of OND/HND/B.Sc
- Must understand and speak HAUSA
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Applicant must be able to speak and understand Hausa and must be 23-28 years of Age.
Application Closing Date 7th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.