eRecruiter Nigeria Hiring HR/Admin Assistant
Job Title: HR/Admin Assistant
Job I.D: ERJ523
- Our HR administrative assistant position requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially.
- If you are passionate about HR policies and procedures and want to help create a nourishing workplace, this position is for you.
- Ultimately, you will gain HR experience in a fast-paced work environment by supporting and improving all HR functions.
- Assist with the recruitment and selection process.
- Ensure that communication system is effective by ensuring timely dispatch of memo’s and any other information to be dispatched to recipients.
- Offer secretarial support within the HR/Admin department.
- Effect correspondence under the guidance of the HR/Admin. Manager.
- Assists with checks on returns from the factory in respect of casual wages prior to presentation to HR/Admin Manager for approval.
- File and retrieve documents.
- Prepares periodic/monthly reports on casual staffing levels.
- Assist with employee medical and welfare issues.
- Assist with keeping accurate and up to date data on staff.
- Assist with duties in the reception area in the absence of the receptionist.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the HR/Admin. Manager.
- Materials handled: Paper, files, correspondence, confidential documents
- Work environment: Office environment
- Discretion: Exercises some discretion on minor issues within domain of work.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Accounting/Admin or relevant field
- Proven minimum work experience as an HR administrative assistant or HR administrator
- Hand on experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS
- PC literacy and experience with MS Office applications
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Teamwork skills
- Ability to learn
- People skills
- Ability to write simple reports
Application Closing Date Not Specified.
How to Apply
Note: Do not apply if you do not meet the above requirements.