eRecruiter Nigeria Hiring Supply Chain Manager (Construction/Retail)
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager (Construction/Retail) Job Profile
- To plan, direct, manage and oversee the company’s supply chain strategy and its effective implementation.
- Provide Strategic Initiative for efficient procurement, inventory and delivery management
- Develop a strategy that ensures excellence in all areas of inventory to support the company’s mission and core objectives.
- Develop an annual business plan and operating budget for the inventory department and monitor the implementation of these to ensure that the financial targets are met
- Oversee Accurate Stocking; Ease in Assessing Goods in Stock; Speed of Delivery
- Assist in the development of a company wide Category Purchase Strategy for commodities
- Responsible for the review, reconciliation and daily reporting of the account/financial position with each of the company’s offshore Supplier
- Provide timely stock position
- Management of key risks on behalf of the Procurement Division
- B.Sc/M.Sc in any related discipline preferably Supply Chain Management/Accounting
- 7 years Supply Chain experience with at least 3 Years Managerial level engagements
- Membership of Relevant Institutions/Certifications is an added advantage
- Relevant experience from Retail/FMCG/SMCG is a MUST
- Document & Records Management Skill
- Supply chain management skill
- Planning & Organizing effectiveness
- Financial Systems Savvy
- Reporting skill
- Proficient in the use of Excel and numerate software
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (containing a short cover note stating your cumulative years of supply management experience and what makes you most qualified for the role) to: email@example.com Note: Do not Apply if you have not been in Supply Chain for minimal of 6 Years.