Finance And Administration Manager At Coffey International Development
Job Title: Finance and Administration Manager
Job No: 495363 Duration: 4 years Categories: International development
- Coffey, in partnership with McKinsey, is looking for a Finance and Administration Manager for the Nigeria Infrastructure Advisory Facility (NIAF III)
- NIAF III is a four year DFID-funded programme starting in 2018. Building on the success of the two earlier phases of the Nigeria Infrastructure Advisory Facility (2007-2016), NIAF III will provide high quality embedded and short-term expertise to Nigerian government and regulatory counterparts to support improved delivery of infrastructure services.
- The core team will be based in Abuja, with travel to other Nigerian states as necessary.
- The Finance and Administration Manager will be responsible for setting financial and administrative operations for the programme.
- Ensure contracts, payments and deliverables are met on time
- Manage office and programme financial resources while exercising proper financial controls and adhering to both DFID and McKinsey policies and procedures
- Maintain oversight of procurement activities as needed
- Provide guidance and support to the core business areas in relation to financial operations management, banking operations and monthly financial analysis
- Ensure financial compliance and accuracy of financial reporting
- Ensure efficient management of financial operations and month/year end activities
- Profile income and expenditure and analyse monthly/quarterly reports
- Prepare monthly cash flow forecasts
- Monitor income reconciliations for core business areas and ensure these are done in a timely and accurate manner
- Partner with project teams to provide guidance and support on budget management and other analysis
- Preparing financial reports and presentations at regular intervals as per requirements of senior management
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with more than 10 years of experience in Finance, Accounting, or a related field can be substituted for a Master’s
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in administrative and financial management of large-scale, complex, international and donor-funded programmes
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills, excellence in accounting, financial management, human resources, procurement, and other management support functions as needed
- Excellent leadership skills, including the ability to manage large budgets and client expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills required for working with project staff, donors and beneficiaries
- Knowledge of DFID and other donors’ financial reporting requirements
- Fluency in English required
Application Closing Date 12th July, 2017.