Finance Manager Job At Frasers Hospitality
Job Title: Finance Manager Job Summary
- To lead and oversee the finance department in Fraser Suites Abuja in accordance with the business plan and budget revenue objectives.
- To improve profit growth in operating department.
- To leverage strong functional leadership and communication skills to influence the executive team, the company’s strategies and to lead own team.
- To advise the GM and executive committee on existing and evolving operating/financial issues.
- To communicates financial concepts in a clear and persuasive manner that is easy to understand and drives desired behaviours.
- To oversee the annual operating budget for the properties.
- To provide analytical support during budget reviews to identify cost saving and productivity opportunities for general managers.
- To implement a system of appropriate controls to manage business risks.
- To ensure a strong accounting and operational control environment to safeguard assets, improve operations and profitability.
- To reconcile balance sheet to ensure account balances are supported by appropriate documentation in accordance with SOPs.
- To ensure that the P&L is accurate (e.g., costs are properly matched to revenue; costs are recorded in the proper accounts).
- To conduct annual performance appraisals with direct reports according to training guidelines.
- To demonstrate an understanding of cash flow and owner priorities.
- To ensure compliance with management contract and reporting requirements.
- To manage communication with owners in an effective manner.
- To analyse financial data and market trends.
- To ensure compliance with standard and local operating procedures.
- To oversee internal, external and regulatory audit processes.
- To review audit issues to ensure accuracy.
- To provide excellent leadership by assigning team members and other departments managers’ clear accountability backed by appropriate authority.
- To lead the development and implementation of a comprehensive annual business plan which is aligned with the company’s and brand’s strategic direction.
- Degree in Accounting and Higher Degree in Accounting
- Professional Qualification in Accounting also required
- Minimum 10 years’ Hospitality Accounting work experience
- Understanding and processing of financial models in Microsoft Excel
- Understanding and Versed usage of accounting softwares
- Sound knowledge of the Financial sector in Nigeria in respect to the hospitality sector
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Strong analytical problem solving skills and high computer literacy
- A team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-driven and able to work within tight deadline
- Willing to travel
Application Closing Date 30th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a detailed Resume stating current and expected salary to: email@example.com Or Manager, Human Resource, Frasers Suites, Abuja.Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and the application may be closed before the closing date once the position is filled