Finance Manager Job At A Reputable Food & Beverages Company
A reputable Food & Beverages company, is looking for the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager Job Description Accountabilities:
- Internal Financial Reporting
- Establish and follow routines and rituals to ensure month end deliverables
- Treasury Function
- Coordinate with Zonal functional teams in terms of reporting and treasury requirements
- Hedging and FX management
- Compliance and SOXTesting
- Coordination with Internal and External Audit teams
- Ensure compliance with respect to various statutory matters
- Projects – streamlining of accounting processes, faster closing and tax saving projects
- Bachelors of Commerce or Finance with 5-6 years of experience in area of Internal Audit ,Sales Accounting, Manufacturing Accounting and Internal Audit .
- Theoretical knowledge in IFRS & US GAAP will be preferred.
- A high degree of familiarity and practice of IT skills related to use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, MS Excel
- A strong command over oral and written Business English with an ability to understand and communicate clearly and effectively
- Prior work experience with adequate exposure to Finance & Corporate Accounting Functions. Multi-Tasking skills are crucial.
- Organised individual with flair for perfection
- Strong Analytical Skills with a flair for number crunching
- Good Communication skills
- Team player
- Financially sound
Application Closing Date Not Specified