FlexEdge Limited Hiring Revenue And Reservation Manager
Job Title: Revenue and Reservation Manager Position Objective The objective for the Revenue/Reservation Manager position is to:
- Work closely with the General Manager, Sales & Marketing and Front Office manager to formulate forecasts and apply revenue management techniques for the hotel revenue generation that results in the achievement of business revenue objectives
- Responsible for development and management of revenue/yield strategies including pricing, demand analysis, budgeting, forecasting, financial planning as well as inventory management.
Role / Responsibilities
- Accountable for price positioning, preparation of forecasts, business evaluation, inventory management analysis, acting as the market demand supply expert
- Support the General, Director of Sales and Front Office, identifying future opportunities and effectively communicating to the Sales department
- Organize lead selling, inventory strategy meetings with the GM Sales team, survey the market adjust rates on a daily, weekly, monthly, yearly basis.
- Survey competition read reports that allow profitable yield management in all available distribution channels reservation sources: onsite, third-party reservation providers, websites etc
- Manage the Hotels reservations department by Implementing revenue and reservations management operations, procedures and best practices
- Independently implement appropriate hotel inventory distribution strategy; maintains accurate rates and inventory allotments in the provided applications/systems in a timely manner to promote rate parity throughout all booking channels
- Develop measurement techniques to evaluate the effectiveness of revenue Management strategies and decisions.
- Complete stated periodic forecast for the Hotel Operations Team.
- Develops near and long term top-line rooms revenue hotel forecasts
- Perform daily review and analysis of inventory and rates, then identify and implement appropriate revenue strategies based up on those daily analyses.
- Maintain high level knowledge about competition and their product offerings
- Analyse and present accurate picture of market trends, demand and conditions
- Coordinate various activities to further enhance revenue potential
- Assist in creating and developing marketable packages and promotions
- Passing your expertise on to your team; enabling them to acquire greater autonomy.
Qualities and Skills Required
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform critical analysis, budget and solid understanding of forecasting
- Understands revenue maximization and practice and yield management/pricing
- Special ability to take initiative and get creative in resolving challenges
- Detail oriented
- Excellent time management
- Ability and Knack to prioritize work
Professional / Educational Requirements
- Bachelors Degree in Hotel Management/ Tourism or Business/ Economic related field
- A minimum of 3-4 years revenue / reservations management experience in hotel environment or related business operations
- Experience in Central reservations, GDS and internet distribution systems.
- Highly proficient in the use of the following:
- Hospitality software (micros, Opera, Fidelio etc.)
- Microsoft Office (MS Excel, Word, Power Point)
Application Closing Date 4th July 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: Recruitment@flexedge.com.ng with “RRM-HOSP-FCT” as subject of the mail. Note
- Failure to use code as subject of the mail automatically disqualifies candidate
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.