A Foremost Indigenous Oil & Gas Company Jobs in Nigeria : Accountant / Assistant Accountant – 4 Positions
A foremost indigenous company operating in the oil & gas sector of the Nigeria Economy, due to business expansion and growth, seek to employ visionary and goal oriented individuals with entrepreneur ability and good experience in the following industries; Oil & Gas, Oxygen related Gas industry and plastic industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant / Assistant Accountant Requirements
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting from a reputable Institution. A professional qualification may be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of Accounting Software such as (i) Tally (ii) Seage etc.
- Be detailed, analytical, faithful and disciplined.
- Have relevant working experience in a structured reputable organization.
- Have a good understanding of Internal control mechanism of Accounting Department.
- Be able to support sales & marketing team in applying sales policies and must have good interpersonal relationship
- Audit/Tax experience, an established audit firm will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Accounting for consolidation and financial reporting.
- Interested candidate must have sound financial accounting skill.
- Minimum of 5-10 years experiences.
Application Closing Date 24th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s/Resume with application letter and 2 scanned passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.