Front End Developer (UI/UX) At Byteworks Technology Solutions – Abuja
Job Title: Front End Developer (UI/UX) Job Description
- You will ensure that all designs are done to high standards and quality, whilst working closely with the development team and clients to ensure effective and consistent design delivery.
- Designing various forms of print and online media including posters, banners, leaflets, brochures and other advertising materials.
- Designing web layouts and templates in Photoshop
- Designing and developing user interfaces for web applications
- Ability to build responsive websites using validated HTML,
- Construct varying layouts with CSS,
- Manage a variety of different content management systems.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator (or CorelDraw).
- Proficient in development with Angular 4.
- Understands application security and its application in design.
- Ensure you also send your Graphics design portfolio
- Must have a degree from any reputable university
- You’ll be required to provide a portfolio
- Ability to create 2D Animations using any software of choice is an added advantage
Application Closing Date 25th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org