Fuel Pump Technician Job At Smartflow Technologies Limited
Job Title: Fuel Pump Technician
- Installs, maintains, repairs, and adjusts pumps, control valves and meters, strainers and filters, water separators, and pipelines of liquid fuel systems for airfields: Makes periodic inspections of units to detect and correct leakage, corrosion, faulty fittings, and malfunction of mechanical units, meters, and gauges, such as fuel hydrants, tank pits, distribution lines, storage tanks, turbines, pumps, and control rooms.
- Inspects electrical wiring, switches, and controls for safe operating condition, grounding, and adjustment.
- Repairs, replaces, and adjusts malfunctioning equipment to restore operating condition specified in regulations and repair manuals.
- Disassembles, adjusts, aligns, and calibrates gauges and meters.
- Cleans storage tanks and removes and installs old or new equipment, such as meter and filter installations, pipe systems, pit covers, and vents, to modify existing installations.
Application Closing Date 31st July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com