Graduate Facilities Assistant At Action Against Hunger | Acf-international
Job Title: Facilities Assistant Job Summary
- Reporting to the HR Mobility Officer, the Facilities Assistant will be based in Abuja and will be responsible for overall office management and communication, facilitating staff movement and accommodation bookings, office supplies maintenance and providing support in organizing staff meetings and staff welfare activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Arranging hotel and guesthouse accommodation for visiting staff in Abuja.
- Providing monthly tracking of all flights and hotel bookings.
- Compiling and sharing the mission’s quarterly movement plan.
- Circulating all internal communication as assigned.
- Managing and overseeing the day to day Action Against Hunger operations.
- Maintaining an updated Nigeria Mission staff contact list.
- Ensuring smooth operations in the reception, conference room including booking meeting room as requested.
- On a daily basis, inspecting and maintaining the exterior premises (grounds and office building).
Requirements The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field of study from a recognized institution with office administration experience or front office experience in a busy environment.
- Have a minimum of one year working experience in a similar role.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be excellent in paying attention to detail, multitasking and have organization skills.
- Be self-motivated, responsible, accountable and have the ability to work independently.
- Be approachable, diplomatic, possess strong interpersonal and team working skills within a multicultural setting.
- Possess excellent computer skills especially in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Have strong commitment to humanitarian working activities.
Application Closing Date 28th August, 2017.