Graduate Library Program Officer Job At Young Readers Library
Job Title: Library Program OfficerRequirements Skills & Experience required /desired:
- The ability to communicate effectively, verbally with library staff, other volunteers and members of the public, especially children.
- Previous experience of working with children and participating in children’s activities.
- Reliable, confident and responsible individual, with enthusiasm and effective interpersonal skills.
- Project Management and IT Skills
- The ability to cope with the duties and responsibilities of the post and the associated environment, including an understanding of health & safety.
- Corp members are encouraged to apply.
Application Closing Date 30th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org