Graduate Monitoring And Evaluation Assistant At Plan International
Plan international is an independent child-centered international development organization committed to advancing the rights of children and fight against poverty. Plan International has no religious, political and government affiliation. For over 78 years. we have supported girls and boys and their communities around the world to gain the skills, knowledge and confidence they need to claim their rights, free themselves from poverty and live positive fulfilling lives. Plan currently works in 70 countries including Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant
Req ID: 22061 Contract Duration: 5 Months
- To provide support to the Monitoring and Evaluation unit by supporting the development and evolution of organizational performance management framework as well as specific program M&E needs to ensure the quality, and effectiveness of program implementation.
- The M&E Assistant will provide assistance to the program staff in developing performance monitoring plans and results frameworks during program design and implementation, creating M&E system, processes and tools, contributing to measuring, analysing, and reporting results.
- The opportunity will help build his or her program performance measurement skills through exposure to a variety program and business development activities.
Key End Results and typical Responsibilities
- Support program activities
- Support staff members in setting up systems for program M&E
- Assist with the design and development of forms and questionnaires for data collection and analysis;
- Contribute to data analysis;
- Assist with research and writing or editing;
- Assist with data management, cleaning, and quality control; and
- Support the team through various administrative duties.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- B.Sc or HND in related Development Studies, Social Sciences etc, with at least 1 year working experience in similar role
- Demonstrate excellent writing and analytical skills.
- Have a high level of computer literacy.
- Have advanced quantitative skills, including knowledge of statistical programs.
- Have strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Have an ability to manage diverse activities and to meet deadlines required; flexibility to changing situations and priorities desired.
- Demonstrate an understanding of international development issues.
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to work independently and as a member of a team to coordinate and/or lead the efforts to effectively meet M&E needs.
Application Closing Date Not Specified.