Graduate Social Media Intern Role At Integrity Organization Limited
Job Title: Social Media Intern
Duration: 6(Six) months, September 2017 – February 2018
- The intern will be assigned to maintain an active and visible social media presence to promote the Organization’s activities during the period of the engagement.
- The intern will be assigned to specific responsibility according to the Terms of Reference itemized below.
- Responsible for coordinating the Organization’s social media strategy, working across key social media channels including but not limited to Youtube, Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram.
- Monitoring and recording the Organization’s traditional media appearances on Television and Radio.
- Assist with streamlining Organization’s social media accounts, ensuring uniform content within the communities and target audience;
- Increase the number of followers on Twitter by engaging with interested followers particularly of the Organization’s target audience;
- Monitor and reply Tweets (initially under supervision from the Line Manager)
- Posting Tweets on a daily basis and using tools like TweetDeck to plan forward-looking tweets over weekends and holidays (under supervision from a Line Manager);
- Posting updates to the OrganizationLinkedIn Account;
- Liaising with staff internally to ensure that the Organization profiles are accurate and up-to date;
- Posting updates to the Organization’s Facebook Account (under supervision from the Line Manager); build Facebook “likes” by approaching and engaging target audience through other social media channels;
- Uploading and sharing videos to/from YouTube with target audience and internally with staff working across the Organization.
- Coordinating and distributing content through the following means:
- Scheduling a monthly brainstorming session to establish content ideas for the month ahead
- Help coordinate a guest twitter session with a social media blogger once per month and amplify this content through other social media channels
- Posting articles into forums and groups
- Post and share interesting photos from the Organization’s events or advocacy tools on Facebook/Instagram.
- Social Media Analytics:
- Track key social media analytics on a weekly basis including Google analytics
- Use other social media tools to monitor content flow, content of target audience to help with future content
- Not older than 30(Thirty) years of age;
- Social media savvy, familiarity with various social media tools
- High level of interest in governance, advocacy, private sector and youth engagement;
- Reads, writes and analyses in English language comfortably and fluently;
- Owns a personal computer (a fully functional laptop);
- A creative critical thinker, with positive mental attitude and excellent attention to detail;
- A proactive attitude to work, a team player who needs little supervision for delivery of assigned tasks;
- Be a recent graduate from a recognized tertiary institution/Youth Corper.
Benefits The intern will receive a stipend of up to N50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Naira Only) per month. Application Closing Date 24th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a letter of motivation (Maximum 250 words, Calibri Font Size 12) and their Curriculum Vitae of not more than 2 pages with the subject line “Internship Programme: OX/INT/001/2017” to: firstname.lastname@example.org