Graphics & Digital Content Assistant At McOlay Concepts International
McOlay Concepts International – We are a team of passionate ICT enthusiasts around the world, dedicated to making the internet a better place. We love awesome work and are always glad to make our clients and even better their audience say wow!. We specialize in School Management System Portals and provide various ICT Solutions. We work primarily with WordPress, joomla, Opencart and Magento (the world’s best content management system) for our web design, and we can confidently say we know it like the back of our hand.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics & Digital Content Assistant
- McOlay Concepts International is seeking an experienced Web development & Implementation Technical Specialist. This is a newly created role. This role is responsible for driving the technology activities for the organization including software configuration, web development and development of websites using the following for our ecommerce platforms (WordPress, Magento, Open Cart, Joomla and Pretashop).
- The Graphics & Digital Content Specialist works as part of a collaborative team of the organization.
- He/she must be an extremely creative individual who can express him/herself with design tools.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be able to edit panoramic videos andphotography as needed-which included but not limited to editing imperfections, stitching of images, editing lighting etc.
- Conceptualize, design and create graphics and animations for a variety of uses.
- Current knowledge of digital marketing best practices
- Knowledge of web development terminology and processes
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, successfully meeting project timelines.
- Must be able to maintain up to date on overarching and industry design trends and best practices. Communicate with marketing leadership on regular basis
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Self-motivation to grow core competencies is essential; resourceful and proactive.
- Ability to develop new processes which will improve the daily function of the studio.
- Client side tracking of digital ad performance—pixels, campaign tagging, analytics of site visits, ticket sales, and membership to build stronger insight into campaign ROI.
- Work SEO, SEM, and paid search into overall digital marketing strategy
- Report on web traffic and work with staff to improve measurement reporting across digital platforms.
- Increase traffic and engagement and drive revenue generation through e-commerce channels
- Program and administer digital audience research surveys
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and Experience
- Degree or Certificate (working Knowledge) in Digital Media, Virtual Reality, Communications, Web Design or related field preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in digital experience at an agency or digital department, or similar environment.
- Experience with Google Analytics and paid search/Google Adwords
- Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of flying Drones and Aerial Photography an added advantage.
- Experience with Panotour, Autopano, Panoramic software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc)
- Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM with occasional weekends required as needed.
Application Closing Date 20th August, 2017.
How to Apply