Head Of Finance Job At A Reputable Telecommunications Company
Job Title: Head of Finance Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing an accurate and timely financial service including setting and monitoring of budgets, forecasts, cash flow analysis, management and financial accounts plus advice and support to inform decision making at all levels.
- Will also be responsible for all statutory reporting, compliance, annual accounts and VAT, including SORP, SOFA (Statement of Financial Activities) and business regulations.
- BSc/HND in Accounting (relevant post-graduate qualification in Business Management will be a significant advantage) and qualified member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ACA/ACCA or its equivalent).
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience with a track record of successes in a management position of a well- established company.
- Previous experience in Auditing will be a significant advantage. Mastery of computerised accounting systems (SAGE/PEACHTREE) required.
Application Closing Date 13th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com