Head, Human Resource & Management Services Job At Alliance Community Hospital
Alliance Community Hospital, a non-profit hospital that was founded in 1901, is licensed for 204 beds including 68 nursing home/transitional care beds that are found in our attached, long-term care facility, Community Care Center. ACH is fully-accredited by The Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP) and offers a quality medical staff of more than 150 active and covering physicians.
Alliance Community Hospital has many affiliates that provide services to complement our mission. Affiliates include our home medical supply company, DASCO Medical Equipment; Alliance Visiting Nurse Association & Hospice, Family Care Urgent Care Center and several physician group practices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Human Resource & Management Services
- To ensure the continuous availability of professional, highly skilled and well-motivated personnel, capable of achieving the organization’s corporate business objectives,
- Set strategies for managing the company’s human capital,
- Manage people through provision of adequate training, effective career development and manpower/succession planning,
- Identify/forecast company-wide manpower needs, and ensure continuous availability of highly skilled and well-motivated personnel,
- Formulate/implement company-wide HR policies, procedures and controls,
- Facilitate the achievement of peace and harmony within the company,
- Ensure provision of adequate welfare services company-wide,
- Ensure proper functioning of the Human Resource Information System by liaising with the Information Technology unit, define and maintain a competitive and merit-based compensation system to support company’s corporate strategy,
- Manage efficient payroll administration.
- Academic and Professional: First Degree in any Business related course. Experience: 6 years relevant experience
- Performance Management
- Organization Design & Development
- Change Management
- Compensation Planning/Reward
- Recruitment & Selection
- Workforce Planning
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Competence Development
- Communication Management
- Companying Regulations
- Cost Management
- Results Oriented, Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team work.
Application Closing Date 10th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Or Applications can also be submitted in person to: The Hospital Secretary, At No.5 Malumfashi Close, Off Emeka Anyaoku Street, Area 11, Garki, Abuja.