Hospital Accountant Job Vacancy At Alliance Community Hospital
Alliance Community Hospital, a non-profit hospital that was founded in 1901, is licensed for 204 beds including 68 nursing home/transitional care beds that are found in our attached, long-term care facility, Community Care Center. ACH is fully-accredited by The Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP) and offers a quality medical staff of more than 150 active and covering physicians.
Alliance Community Hospital has many affiliates that provide services to complement our mission. Affiliates include our home medical supply company, DASCO Medical Equipment; Alliance Visiting Nurse Association & Hospice, Family Care Urgent Care Center and several physician group practices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hospital Accontant Job Summary
- To provide timely and accurate preparation of budgets and financial reports, while ensuring adequate information for efficient management decisions and quality cost management and control.
- Provide executive leadership with respect to creative financial engineering and there structuring of local and offshore financing of company’s initiatives.
- Academic and Professional: B.Sc/HND in Accounting, ICAN, AAT, Masters in Economics, Business Administration will be an added advantage. Experience: 5-8 years relevant experience.
- Financial Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Financial Analysis/Interpretation
- Business Performance Management
- Information Sourcing & Analysis
- Problem Solving
- Strategic Management
- Accounting Policies & Standards
- Business Process Acumen
- Budgeting & Cost Management
- Product/Market Knowledge
- Creativity & Innovativeness
- Results Oriented
Application Closing Date 10th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Or Applications can also be submitted in person to: The Hospital Secretary, At No.5 Malumfashi Close, Off Emeka Anyaoku Street, Area 11, Garki, Abuja.