Hydraulic Workover Unit Supervisor At Hobark International Limited
Job Title: Hydraulic Workover Unit Supervisor Req ID: 1132 Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Keep close control rental tools and contractor personnel performances to ensure value for money.
- Supervision of daily HWU operations (workover, completion) according to well program, with the utmost regard to efficiency, cost and safety, and in compliance with Health Safety & environment (HSE) guidelines.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of workover activities and that well data are properly captured.
- Supervise workover and completion activities.
- Thoroughly understand work programmes & notes before commencement of work on all wells.
- Order all required services and equipment on time.
- Hold daily operations meeting with all contractors on site to discuss look ahead.
- Maintain well control kick sheet.
- Minimum of 20 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry, with a combination of operational and workover assignments
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in HWU operation in onshore and Swamp with focus in supervisory and management roles
- Industry training in areas of HWU/workover, swamp operation, HSE and HWU management
- Current certification in well control and HUET.
- Knowledge and understanding of packers, SA sleeves, drilling motors and HWU circulating system
- Ability to manage multiple activities in a safe and cost effective manner
- Minimum B.Sc/HND /High School Diploma with 20 years’ experience.
- Possess extensive industry training and a valid well control certification
- B.Sc, Drilling Engineer, Engineering, IWCF, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production.
Application Closing Date Not Specified.