Internal Control Manager Job Vacancy At Alliance Community Hospital
Alliance Community Hospital, a non-profit hospital that was founded in 1901, is licensed for 204 beds including 68 nursing home/transitional care beds that are found in our attached, long-term care facility, Community Care Center. ACH is fully-accredited by The Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP) and offers a quality medical staff of more than 150 active and covering physicians.
Alliance Community Hospital has many affiliates that provide services to complement our mission. Affiliates include our home medical supply company, DASCO Medical Equipment; Alliance Visiting Nurse Association & Hospice, Family Care Urgent Care Center and several physician group practices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Manager Job Summary
- To monitor company-wide adherence to stipulated internal control procedures so as to minimize loss due to fraud,
- Assess company-wide controls and evaluate risks in companying operational activities and quality of security and controls built into the company’s computer systems,
- Ensure company-wide compliance with established controls and ensure all violations are thoroughly investigated, Supervise IT audit inspections company-wide,
- Ensure that periodic checks are carried out on cash, inventories and other assets,
- Monitor all activities in the Internal Control unit,
- Ensure that keys, combination locks, list of authorized signatories and any other security devices are adequately secured,
- Prepare memos and reports on frauds, losses and inspection reports on all departments,
- Make appropriate recommendations on ways of resolving cases of fraud or loss; or obtaining new systems/improving operational procedures.
- Academic and Professional: First Degree in any Business related discipline. Membership of professional body (ICAN) is an added advantage. Experience: At least 3-6 years relevant experience.
- Internal Auditing/Controls Evaluation
- Financial Analysis/Interpretation
- Investment/Financial Management
- Database Management System (DBMS)
- Information Sourcing & Analysis
- Problem Solving
- Accounting Policies & Standards
- Companying Regulations
- Business Process Acumen
- Results Oriented, Good communication and interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date 10th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Or Applications can also be submitted in person to: The Hospital Secretary, At No.5 Malumfashi Close, Off Emeka Anyaoku Street, Area 11, Garki, Abuja.