JSI Jobs In Nigeria : Front Office Officer/Receptionist
John Snow Incorporated (JSI) – MEASURE Evaluation is funded by USAID to strengthen capacity in developing countries to gather, interpret, and use data to improve health. We create tools and approaches for rigorous evaluations, providing evidence to address health challenges. And we strengthen health information systems so countries can make better decisions and sustain good health outcomes over time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Office Officer/Receptionist
Supervisor: Administrative Officer Project Summary
- MEASURE Evaluation Phase IV is a cooperative agreement awarded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) to a consortium of partners led by the University of North Carolina (UNC) at Chapel Hill, and includes John Snow, inc. (JSI), Palladium Group, Tulane University, ICE International and MSH. Its objective is to improve and institutionalize the collection and use of data for population programs. health and nutrition. The project activities are being implemented in several countries in Africa. Asia and Latin America.
- The position is full-time and will be based at the project office in Abuja, Nigeria and will report to the Administrative Officer, also based in the Abuja Office.
Specific Responsibilities The Front Office Officer/Receptionist will report to and work in collaboration with the Administration Officer. The Front Office Officer/Receptionist’s job description will include but is not limited to the following:
- Provides all secretarial and clerical support for the project. including word processing, editing and filing.
- Handles all incoming and outgoing correspondence for the project (letters, faxes, couriers and e-mail).
- Handles all telephone messages, and assist in typing out minutes of staff/ program meetings.
- Responsible for maintaining contact list and appointment calendar (for the office and die COP)
- Serves as back up for Admin assistant to ensure office equipment maintenance and repair, liaising with maintenance contractors for office equipment, including photocopying, fax. computers and telephone.
- Works with the Admin Officer to develop schedules for use of meeting rooms.
- Issues and monitors the supply and usage of office stationary and supplies.
- Receives all project visitors and directs them to the appropriate officer.
- Support the Admin assistant to arrange for staff travel including hotel reservations, purchase of tickets. drop-off and pick-up at the airport and all other matters associated.
- Assists the Admin assistant in managing daily vehicle usage by staff
- Coordinates and supports the Admin officer to complete the entire photocopy needs of die Field Office.
- When requested and approved by the Chief of party provides secretarial support during workshops and assists the Admin Finance Officer in workshop preparation, which includes provision and collation of materials as well as tidier logistics arrangements.
- Assists the Admin officer in other administrative duties and functions of the Office.
- Performs all other duties and tasks as may be assigned.
Application Closing Date 15th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com with “Front Office Officer” in the subject line.