Lawyer Job At Excel And Grace Consulting
Job Title: Lawyer Job Descriptions
- Advise clients concerning business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses.
- Analyze the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents.
- Present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions, by such means as interviewing clients and witnesses to ascertain the facts of a case.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies.
- Examine legal data to determine advisability of defending or prosecuting lawsuit.
- Select jurors, argue motions, meet with judges and question witnesses during the course of a trial.
- Study Constitution, statutes, decisions, regulations, and ordinances of quasi-judicial bodies to determine ramifications for cases.
- Prepare and draft legal documents, such as wills, deeds, patent applications, mortgages, leases, and contracts.
- Prepare legal briefs and opinions, and file appeals in state and federal courts of appeal and Negotiate settlements of civil disputes.
- Confer with colleagues with specialties in appropriate areas of legal issue to establish and verify bases for legal proceedings.
- B.Sc/ HND in any related field.
- Must have adequate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in any leadership capacity is an added advantage.
- Must be a resident of Port Harcourt have adequate knowledge of Port Harcourt.
Application Closing Date 15th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org