Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited Jobs In Nigeria : Assistant General Manager, Sales & Marketing
Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited is a wholly Nigerian company with a world-class trading franchise. Our business involves the retailing of unique building construction finishing materials from Europe.Hence, Louis Valentino Nigeria has five retail outlets in Abuja, Kaduna and Lagos offering varieties of products such as Sanitary Wares, Porcelain and Ceramic Tiles, Security and Panel Doors, Stone Coated Roofing sheets, Wall Papers, Bedroom Sets, Dining Sets e.t.c.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Assistant General Manager, Sales & Marketing Reports to: Head of Business Resumption: Immediately
- We are a world class organization that is into luxury interior furnishings and fittings.
- As Sales & Marketing Executive, you will implement and execute strategic marketing plans for the organization (lines of business and brands within an organization) in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about the company’s products and services
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Develop and implement strategic sales plan to achieve revenue goals
- Sell and Market the company’s products
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree or HND in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent; with adequate years of experience in the industry
- At least 4 years’ of sales and marketing experience on construction finishing such as doors, tiles, sanitary wares, etc
- Previous experience in the Construction and Furniture Industry is required.
- Should be target oriented and have strong marketing and sales skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Interpersonal Skills
- Sales success with mid – large size companies
- Proven success with online and face to face networking
- The flexibility to travel in support of the expanding line of offerings
- Strong negotiation skills
- Client service orientation
Application Closing Date 12th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a letter of interest to: email@example.com Note
- We will review submissions and schedule interviews for all applicants that meet our requirements.
- We appreciate your time and response, and we hope to be in touch shortly.