Malaria Consortium Jobs In Nigeria : Human Resources Manager
Job Title: Human Resources Manager Department: Human Resource Length of Contract: Indefinite Travel Involved: Up to 20% travel within Nigeria Reporting To: West Africa Programmes Director
- Malaria Consortium is recruiting for a Human Resources Manager to join our team in Abuja, Nigeria
- The Human Resources Manager(HRM) is responsible for overseeing the Human Resources function for the country programme including workforce planning, recruitment, induction, learning and development, performance management, employee relations, policy and practice, and also provides coaching to managers and a link between the offices to ensure a consistent approach and high quality standards
Requirements The successful candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or related discipline
- A Post graduate qualification in Human Resource Management
- At least 4 years’ experience working as an HR Manager or Senior HR Professional
- In depth knowledge and experience in employment law, reward and recognition, employee relations and learning and development
- Experience in staff training and facilitation
- Experience in general Office Administration.
- 393,750 basic per month
Application Closing Date 29th August, 2017.
How to Apply