Management FIRST Jobs In Nigeria : Early Years Teacher
Management FIRST – Our client, an international private school, we seek to employ candidate who will show commitment and interest in the job.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Early Years Teacher Employment contract type: Permanent Job Description
- Your aim is to motivate children and imaginatively use resources to help them learn. You’ll provide a safe and secure environment for them to develop their social and communication skills, while recording observations and summarizing their achievements.
- You should be focused on the development of the child to prepare them for a successful transition to primary school. Good organizational skills to plan the children’s day and respond to children’s different needs.
- The ability to inspire and enthuse young children energy, resourcefulness, responsibility, patience and a caring nature.
- An understanding of the needs and feelings of children, ability to work independently with children, as well as being able to work in the wider nursery/school team.
- Degree in any relevant discipline, preferable education.
- Passion to succeed, determination, focus, discipline and honesty.
- Articulate, smart and willingness to work.
- Has previously worked with children
- Has passion for teaching
Salary Market related. Application Closing Date 27th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Resume/CV’s to: email@example.com