Marketing Executive At A Diagnostics Firm – Enroyale Global Services Limited
Enroyale Global Services Limited – Our client, a Diagnostics firm, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive Details
- The candidate is responsible for overseeing day to day marketing activities for the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Formulate and implement the sales activities of the company. Also act as the officer in charge of properties Marketing and sales.
- Propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring business opportunities as well as analysing market strategies.
- Develop field sales action plans geared toward the development of the organization brand.
- Build and maintain the organization brand.
- Candidate must have the experience in developing and implementing successful operations and service delivery in health care marketing.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications and sales activities to the Management.
- Source for potential strategic partner for company brand.
- Maintain effective internal communications that yield results.
- Coordinate and monitor online sales and activities.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required in Marketing or any related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the healthcare industry required
- Previous experience in a similar role is an added advantage
- Commercial experience in Marketing, Communications and/or Sales required
- Excellent leadership, strategy, communication and project management skills required
- Customer-facing experience required.
- Applicant must be resident in Abuja.
Remuneration Salary: 55,000 as well as commission.
Application Closing Date Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org