Marketing Executive Job At McOlay Concepts International
McOlay Concepts International is an ICT Solutions Company. We are a team of passionate ICT enthusiasts around the world, dedicated to making the internet a better place. At McOlay Concepts International, our focus area is web design, digital marketing, Virtual Reality and Content Management Software.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Marketing Executive Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5pm with occasional weekends required as needed Job Description
- McOlay Concepts International is seeking an experienced Web development & Implementation Technical Specialist. This is a newly created role.
- This role is responsible for driving the technology activities for the organization including software configuration, web development and development of websites using the following for our ecommerce platforms (WordPress, Magento, Open Cart, Joomla and Pretashop).
Position Summary Who are we looking for:
- The ideal candidate should be someone with creative marketing experience who can use this together with their entrepreneurial flair to develop and grow our market share. Someone who is willing to roll their sleeves up and get things done, who can have a great idea in the morning and make it happen in the afternoon.
- The ideal candidate will work closely with the MD to leverage on existing contacts and create strategies for to target new ones.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and execute marketing Plans
- Convince clients in line with the organization’s mission and goal
- Organize and facilitate sales operations
- Plan and schedule marketing operations/activities
- Maintain and promote customer/company relationship
- Provide and suggest product options to customers
- Organize and oversee marketing campaigns, workshops and seminars
- Develop and maintain client database
- Respond and manage enquiries about products
- Write and submit daily report to the Managing Director
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Good understanding of marketing strategies and data analysis
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Familiarity with social media and digital marketing skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- First Degree in any related discipline.
- Postgraduate degree in Business, Marketing or ICT related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years in digital experience at an agency, in-house marketing or marketing organization
- Any other relevant Post-Graduate degree and professional qualifications would be an added advantage.
- Experience in a similar role in a real estate firm would be an added advantage.
Key skills for marketing executives:
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Commercial awareness
- Less than 20%
Application Closing Date 20th August, 2017
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com