Medecins Sans Frontieres Jobs in Nigeria : Secretary
Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, international organisation. The organisation is made up mainly of doctors and health sector workers and is also open to all other professions which might help in achieving its aims.
Médecins Sans Frontières provides assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflict. They do so irrespective of race, religion, creed or political convictions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: . Job Title: Secretary Contract Period: Indefinite
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Write and/or check official letters, reports and other documents related to the Mission
- Arrange and confirm appointments, keep a diary of absences, meetings and holidays up to date
- Manage the transit phone management
- Take and prepare minutes of meetings
- Manage all incoming /outgoing mail/packages/faxes, ensuring a proper registration and delivery to internal or external recipients.
- Manage office stationary supply and place orders on time to avoid running out of stock
- Supervise the printing of copies and binding of documents.
- If the absence of a receptionist, welcome guests and visitors, ensuring that the reception area is in good, clean condition
- Inform supervisors in the case of any incident / problem
- Help to organize internal and external events (meetings, presentations, etc.) in sending invitations, ordering the catering, arranging accommodation, etc.
Minimum Required Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Administration related area is required
- Two years’ work experience in a similar position
- Prior work experience with an NGO is highly desirable
Application Closing Date 8th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application, including cover letter, resume and copy of relevant certificates to:
msfocb-nigeria-HRassist@brussels.msf.org Or Hard copy to: MSF Belgium Human Resources Office 14 Tennessee Street, Maitama, Abuja. Note
Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interview
MSF Belgium takes this opportunity to thank all potential candidates for their application.